Friday, December 29, 2006

Missed Old Times.

i love my mom.

i love my dad.

i love my Bie.

i love my brothers.

i love my friends.

i just watched a movie with my mother. it was Devil Wears Prada.

i watched the movie before and i recommend it to anyone who's a fan of fashion and Meryl Streep. My mother actually watched through the whole movie. Lately she hasn't been doing that with the moving of the house, she always sleeps halfway. hehe.

she looked so tired, i felt bad going out today. i shall be a good daughter tomorrow and wake up early and help her as much as i caN! i gotta say this out otherwise, i don't think i'd do it!!

anyways, i gotta say, today, after catching up with su yen and meiwen, tammy and evonne(not so much cause i was late and they went back early), i realized how much i missed them!! and i know one that i have not been able to spend time with one on one, .. bee li.. i miss u larr. we'll see each other soon kay?? when u're free and when i'm free. miss u.

and another girl, loris. can't wait for u to come back. miss those times with u where u give me ur opinions and guidance. your advice and opinions are wise and i always ask for them.

life, .. i appreciate each day as it goes. maybe not enough. wake up early for god's sake and stop sleeping your life away!!!

saying of the day :
The fool who is aware of his foolishness is wise at least to that extent. But the fool who thinks himself wise is a fool indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dear. I love u too dear. And about the i better say this out and if not i wont do it. U didnt do it. Heheh. I know u love to sleep. I love to sleep too. Hehe. Help ur mom la k. Any help just call me. I will be there by the minutes.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. just now accidentally click the anonymous one. The above post was ME!!! Hehe

Chai Yee Lyn said...

hey i didn't wakt up early, but i did help kay! :P

Eve said...

hey photos taken the other day can be found in the picasa site, if you still have it.