Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tagged.

Just been tagged and i have nothing interesting to write. So here goes. :)

Wait there, time pass damn fast when one's with her loved ones. Here i am with family, friends and Boyfriend. hehe. Monday, i'm with mom. Tuesday i'm with Him. Wednesday, i'm with mom. Thursday, i'm with him. Friday i'm with mom and dad. Tomorrow, with friends!! hehe. see ya guys soon! ouh, sorry weng foo, today couldn't visit u! will sooN!

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Chai Yee Lyn
Birth Date: 15-06-1987
Current Status: In a Relationship. :)
Eye color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Dark, scary movies, (hate to admit it) standing up to my parents.
Your Weaknesses: Blur, Opinions changes a lot.
Your Perfect Pizza: Marinara

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: What time is it..
Your Bedtime: lately, 1am.
Your most missed memory: The times when all my family members were coming back from Saturday night's dinner in the car, including mom, dad, big bro, er ge, me and small bro.

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or group dates: Both.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton tea or Nestea:Lipton.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Mocha.

Layer FIVE :
Do you Smoke: Twice in my life.
Curse: No.

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Nope.
Eaten sushi: Yes. Tonnes.
Dyed your hair: Nope.

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No, Would love to try with my friends. ;)
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : 28. Cross fingers.

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Hazel.
Best hair colour: Black.
Short or long hair: SHORT.

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: Talking with my boyfriend.
1 hour ago: Driving home from The Mines.
4.5 hours ago: At the Mines. Looking at my parents talking about Concepts of Architecture.
1 month ago: Back in Aus. Stress Gila.
1 year ago: Still in Aus. :(

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: Melvin!!
I feel: like shopping!!
I hate: my tummy.
I hide: nothing.
I miss: my brother.
I need: sleeeeeep..

Layer TWELVE: Tag Five People
1) Weng Foo.
2) Mei Wen.
3) Blurry D.
4) Yannee.
5) Anyone who wants to do this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL...
no..im not laughin about ur post...
its just that, when i started reading ur post, i was thinking of 'tagging myself'...then at the end of ur post, i realized that i was tagged by u...
erm...it might not sound funny to u but...
hahahahahhaha - yannee

Chai Yee Lyn said...

yannee : .. -_-.. hahaha.. no problemmo. u're it! go do it! hehe..