Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Parents, Among Other Things.

Just came back from the Curve with my bie. it's 12 am. watched DejaVu. Quite confusing bout very interesting. Suspense all over. Anyways, what i noticed today.



Melvin can't let go of things he can't get. Seriously. It's been 5 hours! get over ittttt! haha..



I feel really happy with him.

And my brother's putting his hand on my head right now and spinning it about. Very annoying. STOP IT!!






........ tsk.




Ahhh.. Finally. my brother - trait that runs in the family. ^


back to today. Woke up at noon. Had lunch. Mom said i could relax today. So, YAY! went to hunt for fridges and washing machines yesterday for the new house. Tiring. Went to Ikea to look for bedsheets. and man, all we got were anything BUT BEDSHEETS! .. hehe.. anways, had Melvin come over and then we went out after a while. Mom called a few hours later. "where are U? .."





in the car.

christmas tree.






Thought of the day,



should i stop worrying my mom and dad about coming home late? although telling them what time u'd be home and be 1/2 hour late bout it seems quite acceptable for me.. help me. sometimes it's so hard to ask my mother FOR permission to go out. i do help my parents. help.. and i get a phonecall with a stern voice saying that i'm too mch everytime i go out..

how?

or do i not go out at all?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't tink u need to do anythin bout it...
hehe...it's more like-
Live with it.
U go out late. They nag.
It's normal. Everything will be fine da next day.

Chai Yee Lyn said...

yannee, thanks. u know what? i actually need that. it's normal right?? thanKS! :) i shall worry less.