Friday, December 15, 2006

bloody blogger!








just wrote a bloody long post about something i'm really bloody pissed bout.








the bloody laptop just shut down itself and it's all bloody gone!!








surely it happened to everyone before but DAMN IT!!!








weng keong said it's probably a sign to jst forget bout it.
and i guess yeah.. sure.. lucky for that person who made me pissed.








but just a warning to the person involved,








don't ever do it if u can't take me being short with u (cause obviously, i don't like it.). but if u ever do it again, don't keep bringing it up with me. i'd rather not talk bout it.








anyways, pictures from a few days ago, i look great with make up. no? hehe..














it's as if he's shouldering me..






until next time! bye!!







3 comments:

Stuart Gourd said...

Howdy from the other side of the world (Austin, Texas). Just dropping by checking out random blogs. We're all in this together. Peace and freedom.

Me-shel Leslie said...

EELIN CHAI, you not choi-ing mee.. WHY? no la, anyway, dun get all emo about it. Forget about it. like me, YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Chai Yee Lyn said...

me - shel : haha.. yes i guess. but if it keeps occuring, all u can do is get pissed bout it when it happens right??? damn. i gotta learn to trust him.

stu-tennis : howdy! yes, peace and FREEDOM!