Thursday, September 21, 2006

stressful time is OVER.... for now.

finally have time to relax..

since last friday. my schedule had been, wake up, work, eat, work, eat, work, talk to melvin a bit, work, sleep, wake up, work, eat, work, etc etc.. seriously speaking, if it weren't for michelle buying food for me, i would have starved to death without noticing!! .. so thanks michelle for saving my life!!! wuwu.. (praise!! ) wow, by the way, this is the result of not going for class the past week and a half for Design subject! never miss class agaiN! EVER! ..

i had to miss one of the only times we planned to go clubbiNG.. michelle was going with jasmine and her friends and i was supposed to gO!!! .. i deserve it. EELIN! NEVER SKIP CLASS AGAIN!! EVER!! ..

neways just watched silent hill with my brother, michelle, jin and fannie. disgustiNG! and yuck! and ewwwww! urhlghk.. for ppl who like disgustingness and "jumpi-ness" u can watch this. but hate the damn ending! let them live a happy life larrr! ...


now waiting for my melvin bie to come online. while waiting.. hmmm, lemme tell u bout my presentation. my tutors were disappointed in me. wuwu.. they say, the previous project was great. WHAT HAPPENED? then i go, "..." then they say, you should come for classes. you can't afford to miss anymore. YES I SHOULD COME FOR CLASSES!

now i'm having my one week holiday! yay!! but there's some hw and i need to work on my previous projects. we'll see how. :)

well, see ya next time! i wanna go shoppinG!

ps, i wanna thank melvin for being there to comfort me and motivate me and be there for me when i was on the brink of a break down. and also michelle foe being there to listen to me talking bout regretting misssing classes and kutuk me so bad that i really realize my mistake. THANKS BOTH OF YOU! muakssss!

No comments: