Monday, July 24, 2006

Things I Just Love About Him

things i just love bout him..

warning : contents might make ur hair stand on edge..

he talked to me till late at night (his eyes were closed, halfasleep) when he found out i was chatting with other guys the nights before when he was out with his friends.. [i was just talking, NOT FLIRTING, PPL! :) haha that's so sweet.. he's jealous. ]

he kisses my head everytime my head rests on his shoulders or chest..

he pulls me back behind him when some potential harmful guy walks anywhere near us..

he says i love u and i miss u when i least expect it.. (tat's wat normal ppl do.. but i hope he doesn't grow out of it like ppl usually do though.. hehe)

he calls me every night when i'm back in malaysia, and when i'm not, at least a message.. hehe.

i just love the way he imitates me when i talk or say anything that's cute to him.. :)

love his sexy sexy voice! hehe..

love it when he never wants to let go of my hand when i'm angry at him (playfully)..

love his ring, his body (tanned from redang!), his hair, his smell, his everything..

he's been wanting to slowdance with me for a long time and never had the chance.. it was really sweet, i didn't expect it but we were in his room, he played the song "stickwithyou" (our song) and took my hand.. and we danced.. just like that in his room.. the sweetest thing.. our bodies so close to each other.. him holding me close and tight.. never want that to end.. aaaaaawwww, i MISS HIM SO MUCH!! SOSOSOSOSOOOOOOMUCH..

the way we snuggle with each other in the cinema ( twin seats )

the way we make up to each other after we argued (kiss on one cheek).. ;)

i love the effort he puts when he prepares presents for special events like anniversaries, birthdays, valentines.. thank god that's iT! i'm always stressing when these times arrive. hehe. he baked me cookies and cakes ( it was ok), didn't get to try the cake though.. cause someone was shY!.. he made a card, a reallly nicely decorated cup with rings in side, omg with words on the cup like can't live without u.. .. owh and the flowers~ faint..

HE REALLY IS THE SWEEETEST!
*************************************
now, it's been a week since i've left malaysia. whenever i see some couples walking past infront of me.. or whenever i have friends who are couples acting all sweet in front of me.. whenever on tv some stars are kissing each other.. it's moments like these when i think back of our time together when we were able to walk hands in hands, hug each other whenever we want to, just lie down next to each other and talk just bout anything.. cuddle in bed covered with blankets.. just made me appreciate the times we had and will have even more! i miss u!!!

he's my everything.. love him.. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

love my family and friends too. ;)
sorry guys, i'm just a little high with love right now.. XD

2 comments:

Me-shel Leslie said...

HIGH ON LOVE??? AKU NAK MUNTAH... HELP ME!

Chai Yee Lyn said...

haha yes hubbie wubbie lubbie fubbie.. ;)