Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sweeeeet Conversation.


conversation between a sweet, loving couple..

my life change when i met u really took a sharp turn for a happy life..

i really love u and everything u do, everyting u are and everything u will be..


sometimes i really hate the ocean seperating us like this


sorry for not able to be in australia



u are the one who bring me up when i was down, when i was feeling so low, u were the one who told me it's alright, i'd be fine.. just try to be more this and that.. i can do it.. and all that.. YOU..

when i cried, u comfort me and told me not to cry.. especially that night in the car..

it's hard to go through life knowing that no one got ur back even when u're so far away..


for me, u are that person who is my everything.. i promise u..

i promise u, i don't ever want to leave you or want u to ever

leave me, ever..


boy :i die oso (touch wood) i will still come find u
hehehehe kidding
girl :don't haunt me la huh.. just watch my back la huh..
hehe..
boy :pls dont leave me k
ehehhe yeah i will always watch ur back
even in the after life
girl :yea i won't..


boy :i will always be ur guardian angel

girl :u're the sweetest.. i'm crying! tears tears.. tears.. tears..
boy :i gotta stop (anxious)
ok pls laugh

oink oink hehehehe..

girl :its ok
boy :pls laugh

girl :i just felt ur sincerity when u said those words..and i believe u.. fully.. so don't go and cheat behind my back u idioT
boy :hhahhaha mood spoiler..





**********************************************************
boy : lets sing the ewan mcgregor wan
hehehe
i learnt the lyrics
and now i really feel the song..
**********************************************************
come what may..
boy :never knew i could feel like this
like i've never seen the sky before
want to vanish inside your kiss
everyday i love u more and more
listen to my heart
can you hear it sing
telling me to give you everything
seasons may change
winter to spring
i will love you
until the end of time..
come what may
come what may
i will love you until my dying day..
girl :suddenly the world seem such a perfect place
suddenly the moon moves with such a perfect grace
suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
it all revolves around you..
together :and there's no mountain too high
no rivers too wide
sing out this song and i'll be there by your side
storm clouds may gather
stars may collide
but i love you until the end of time..
suddenly the world seem such a perfect place..
i love you..
*****************************************

boy :see so nice to see u smile
million dollar smile
girl :aww, u made me smile..

.... suddenly the world seem such a perfect place, suddenly the moon moves with such a perfect pace, suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste.. it all revolves around u..
and our studies too. hehe..

boy laughs.. :thanks mood spoiler





"i need my daily dose of smile from yee lyn and knowing how is she

its easier for me to study knowing u are sleeping"


girl.. dunno why feel so stress bout it.. read bout the project yesterday and this morning.. have an idea what we're gonna do but dunno why so stress.. that tutor told us he wants somehting special cause he's kinda sick of normal ideas..
boy :i am sure if u have enough time u will come out with something special, no doubt.
my babe is the best. won award summore hehehe
girl :yeah.. i wanna be ur best all the time bie..


"yes anything for my babie gurl.."
still high on love i guess.. :) he is my motivator, my advisor, my encourager, my joker, my supporter, my strength, my comfort-zone, my other half.. really.. and most of all, MY SLAVE!!HUAHAHAHA!! kidding bie..
he's my everything..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lies.. All lies.. haha.. i meant that.. but serously.. i'm really really happy for u.. u of all ppl i noe really deserve to find true love n i tink that this is IT.. so.. thank u Melvin.. for loving her..! N i love u too lyn! hee..
ps: i wanna be bridesmaid no 1! hugZ! =P

Chai Yee Lyn said...

awww... thanks! and u will be.. :)she's really thanking u melvin.. she never saw me so happy with someone before.. teehee.. :)

Chai Yee Lyn said...

awww... thanks! and u will be.. :)she's really thanking u melvin.. she never saw me so happy with someone before.. teehee.. :)

Me-shel Leslie said...

EWWWW... WUWUWUW.. but i want to be number 1. wuwuwuww.