Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What Crossed My Head Today.

What Crossed My Head Today.

Sitting in front of my working desk and while trying to think of a simple yet bold form for this chain of houses on a hill, (ok dunno why this pic cannot upload)


the beyond song, "paradise" my late brother loved to play.., played on my computer. And it reminds me how calming this song is and why my brother loved it.. miss him..

then,

while sketching a number of different roofs (couldn't upload that too - grrr), i remembered my father's reaction when i called him yesterday as i felt my eyes twitching ( i may be superstitious but people say bad things happen when that happens - touch wood). and the reaction he gave me after i told him why i called, he gave a sigh of relief and said, "when u called me, i though somehting bad happened, made me worried.."

i realised, i seldom call my parents and talk to them lately and yeah, i should call them more often.

more thoughts popped up. how much i miss my home and my family. Nothing is more important than that. i miss sitting in the car with my mom, she would always talk to me bout her friends, work, my dad, and i would feel that at times, i'm the person she releases some of her stress to. and yeh, she would always overshoot a signboard or take the wrong turn. and there's always the occasional interruptions from her "always-ringing" phone. haha.. annoying as it is, i miss that..

Now, back here in aus, almost every evening when it is time to choose where to eat and where to eat. i finally understood how my mom felt when she used to ask me everyday what i wanted to eat for dinner. and i guess i understand how annoyed or dissappointed she felt when i replied her time after time, "i dunno, u decide la." BUT SOMETIMES I GOT SAY WHAT I WANT LA..



I MISS MY MOM!!
I MISS MY DAD!!
and i miss the feeling of food and snacks being brought up to u or prepared for u when u're sitting in front of the tv or computer. at 7pm. on the dot. i wantttt.. -_-

and I MISS CHEN SERN!! can't wait to come back!! :)




and why does my eye keep twitchING?!?!?!??! arrrgh..

5 comments:

LoRiS said...

woman.. still twitching ah? dun worry.. its probably just not enough sleep or too much sleep or somethin.. hee.. ya i miss home too! its true.. home cooked food is still the best.. love u!

Chai Yee Lyn said...

yes, home cooked meal.. oh ya it stopped twitching. :)
love u too!

Anonymous said...

tHe blog entry of the year goes to....

ta dA~~

eelin chai!

take care of urself..dun go anxious

Chai Yee Lyn said...

thanks yannee.. yeah i will! :)

Anonymous said...

i miss ur mum and ur brother too.. haha.. and i definitely miss ur house.. maids bringing dinner to the table when it is ready.. and i definitely miss those snacks ur maid prepared when we go to ur house for accounts tuition.. happy things end fast... sob.. but its ok eelin.. being more independent and getting out of ur comfort zone is a good thing. no problems.. no life.. =p... haha n i miss someone back...... can't stop checking whether my car got problems..