Monday, May 22, 2006

attention tagboard participants!!

pls read what's on the blog as well ok.. pls pls pls!! i beg YOU!!! hehe..

neways.. it's 5.27am and i have hw due at 9am today. friday, saturday and sunday (yesterday) i have so much time and i spent it in front of the tv, stoning somewhere in my room and risking high chance ofgetting eye cancer in front of my computer screen. and taking walks outside and not forgetting eating. Now, why do we humans let things like this get to them? now i'm filled with regret and hate thinking why didn't i do it earlier and is actually torturing myself to this stage. or should i say why do I?

i know i should do my work. I KNOW that if i finish my work earlier, i'd be really laidback and enjoy the time i have. i really have to tell myself, the sooner u finish this, the sooner u can enjoy and put it behind you. sometimes, i'd just think and think and think "i know i need to do this, but.. " frustrating.. really.. eelin, just do your goddamn work and end this blog up already!! bye.

No comments: