Thursday, April 20, 2006

physicalprogression_prolongedprocrastination

hairstyles really do make a difference in my life. i've started to feel better and better about myself each passing day. i noticed i have better self-esteem and more confidence about myself, socially.

however, i've noticed a habit of procrastinating becoming a more and more major problem and i can see the effects of it kicking in. not good for my education and career. i could have my visa cancelled and waste all the money my dad spent for my education, here in australia. but how to change? i know i have to but i don't want to. i know i want to deep down but i haven't. and i know if i don't do anything about this, i could cause serious problems with my parents, Melvin and my friends ( well at least those who care). when i really get down to it, i should be the one to be ANGRY with myself. i should be the one to MOTIVATE myself cause this is MY LIFE. if i don't do anything about it, who wiLL? if i don't change these things, who wiLL? my mother? she's got enough on her plate already. i know she would if she knew i have this problem. my brother? he cares but he has his own problems as well. yeah so it's me. it has to be me. hmmm, this helped. thanks blogger! heehee.. u're like my therapist.

No comments: