Thursday, April 27, 2006

improved improved!! :)

wow, for the past week, i've been doing work like there's no tomorrow. no procrastination, no waiting for time to pass, and no lazing on the sofa or the computer table facing screens that only cause depression. uh-uh. instead it's just work work work. today i went to class ON TIME feeling proud for once. tutor complimented me on the neatness and effort. haven't had this feeling for a long long time. finally, i've bounced back. tonight, i shall continue doing work till all the work that have been stacked up from before till they're finished.

i have to admit this bounce back wouldn't have happened if my tutor didn't give me a wake up call. after all the slacking, she told me individually that she was worried bout me and that if i continue to be like that, i WILL fail my semester. that shocked me.. i went like, OMG. OMG. OMG. EELIN, what have u become?!?!

neways, i'm gonna go and do work now. really glad i can express myself here. CIAO! :)

No comments: