Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Mid Year Holiday...

-Well, i found this post not posted up... i wrote this abt 2 months ago i think.. haha.. don't wanna waste the post.-

~~~~

Let's recap on what happened in the past semester break...





I've had 3 really special 21st Birthday celebrations in melbourne! There was my real birthday where people who are closest to me came with the intention of surprising me at 12 midnight! i was literally sleeping because i was procrastinating from going to school to finish off my last submission due 2 days later. Thanks boys and girls! i love you all!





Then there was my 2nd celebration with my Uni friends in Sofia's! Thanks Kenneth and Harvey for my delicious Birthday cake!! love it!





Then, there was my Big 21st Birthday Bash in Parkville, with all my other dear friends and acquaintances here in Melbourne.. We had a fully themed party and it's "All Grown Up! and it's fully decorated with Keys and balloons. You know why. Everyone's supposed to come in either gold, yellow, white or grey. Not everyone wore those (a few didn't know abt it, i don't blame you guys!), but i'd like to give extra thanks to all who did! And finally, thanks to all for coming and making my birthday fun and special! It meant a lot to me!





Well, that one way to wrap the starting of my 21st year!





Hmm, a few days later, there was the arrival of the bubby, sweet, sexy secret love of my life, (don't be angry, loukong and loupo!) the one and only WongMeiWen. SO we brough her around...








My first Costume party in my Life~ Chai Lee and Joo's 21st Birthday-Halloween Party! Loved the setting, the deco, the costumes! I was glad to be involved, Chai Lee and Joo! Thanks for having me!





Then there was Philip Island.. We didn't get to see the kangaroos! .. maybe next time baby! the penguins were adorable..





Then there was all the open houses or just parties and random parties all over! :) A very lively holiday for me! a great start of my 21st year!! What are my objectives this year?





1) achieve a HD in my UpperPool Design Class.. HOPEFULLY! (Dont think it's happening.)

2) take 20 FANTASTIC pictures from now till the end of the year.

3) exercise at least 4 times a week!

4) be a trainee at a different architectural practice for 2 months. (Ok, maybe just my dad's place.)

5) train in badminton consistently and beat Weng Keong! (Been training!)

6) read one article (anything) a day. (Not really...)



Ok, these 6 should be enough for this year. My god, i'vee already screwed 1/3 of them up... but you can keep trying!



On a whole other note, i've now been separated from 2 close friends of mine. Loris and Fannie. My dearest..

(No pictures to post up as you've seen them all on facebook.) :)

No comments: