Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Friends??

it's been so long, hasn't it.. 3 months!! .. how's my life nowadays? it's been good. it's never been better. i would like this year to last forever but that's not gonna happen, is it...



Meiwen's birthday just passed and i'm glad she had a quality 20th birthday. You know, thinking abt her makes me think abt my friends.. There're those friends where the closeness never fades no matter how long we've never seen each other, and there're those friends who seem to fade away when you meet them. there're friends you just met and wanna know more of, and those whom you don't want to ... anymore. Friends who care for you genuinely and sends emails or messages just to talk about themselves and share stories and ask for yours.. Friends who want to have fun with you. Friends who just want to meet up without any other intentions but just to catch up and friends who want to meet up just to show off to their other friends.



For me, the kinds of friends you'll never forget, are those you first thought of calling when you're celebrating your sweet 16 or your 21st, those you want to call first hand when you got promoted or when you lost someone so important, those you turn to when you break up, those you had the best times with, simply because we've had a genuine, fun time, we were honest, we were open, we were not afraid to be judged, we were just ourselves. Friends who touch your heart by just listening and giving the small gifts that you mentioned. Friends who touch your heart by missing class to spend time with you when you came back from abroad. Friends who trust you and never judges you but understand you. and last but not least, friends who listen to you when you have problems to pour out, vice versa. Meiwen, you're among one such friend. i'll never forget you, my great true sexy friend. Happy Belated Birthday. I don't know why i just felt like rambling abt that. People only need that many true friends, right?





meiwen, and tammy too! i know this post doesn't say much abt me recently, just something i felt like rambling abt. i'll post another one up soon abt me k? hehe, love you girl!

8 comments:

babybluepico said...

wah.. eelin.. felt super touch la. wanna cry d!....
this is the best present for me this yr! this seriously means more than any other object because u definitely touched my heart and i feel damn appreciated and knowing that i am going to be remembered, really makes me feel i must have done something right.. ppl do love me! wehehehe.

'Friends who touch your heart by missing class to spend time with you when you came back from abroad.'

i am actually thinking if the statement above is referring to me.. hahahah.. but i didnt actually missed the class even though i really wanted bcos.. my lecturer warned me the class b4.. and i plainly wanna spend quality time with all of u and i hate it when such obstruction arises. oh well.. i guess we have plenty of time to spend together when i get my ass to melbourne. hope u dont get fed up of me!.. anyway.. LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.. defintely more than melvin.

note: 3 yrs ago when i was attached. u said something...
"i want a boyfriend~"

can i say the same thing back to u?
"I WANT A BF!"

Chai Yee Lyn said...

that statement WAS referring to you. hehe, i know you really wanted to la. :) it's the heart that counts. i won't get fed up one. hehe, we go eat chocolate and play with snow togetehr k?? wei, promise me one thing ar, we MUST MAKE A SNOWMAN K! with carrots and branches and scarves and hat, the whole lot! it's my dream! :) hehe

haha, yeah the irony.. let's hope that one day, both of us will never have to say that to each other again! and we shall be happy together-gether, with OUR BOYFRIENDS. hehe.

babybluepico said...

hahaha... oh man..! i CANT WAIT!.. are we going to bring the carrots, hats and scarves there?.. hehe that will be damn cool! i wanna lie on the snow and create snow angel.. i know u have done that..

shall wait patiently for the day to come..~~ =p

Tammy said...

crap... i just realised you've updated your blog! and i super duper emo now...and damn touched. oh gosh, over the years, i feel like i haven't been like, the ultimate friend, i feel super guilty and i honestly never knew i actually mean something to someone... in fact, i don't think i am actually even a good friend... i kinda feel drifted apart.. i mean, it's been ages since we've talked, not just you yeelyn but everyone else...guilt is eating me alive..

this post really woke me up, it made realise that they ARE people who genuinely care for me, who remembers me, who cherishes our 10++ friendship, and now i wanna cry and it's all your fault!!! T_T

fact is, even though people say i'm outgoing or that i'm friendly and i have a wide circle of friends, truth is, deep inside, i still feel lonely. at the end of the day, it's like me, myself and i..sounds like some emo kid who hates the world right?

friends are also people who do not judge you for who you are, and those who you can spend the whole day with without exchanging a single word but it feels as if you've had the best conversation ever...

i promise i'll take more effort to actually catch up with you guys...i really truly want our friendship to last forever.. i'm not alone right??

i love you guys!!

Eve said...

Wah...begitu touching (even though it's got nothing to do with me)

But I think it should be everyone's habit to tell their friends how much they mean to each other. :D

Good for ya yeelyn!


(WARNING: shameless self advertising moment)
Oh and please vote for me, Contestant A2 for the Watsons You Awards, Healthy Hair category!

Chai Yee Lyn said...

ahaha... gee.. wei tammy don't emo laaa... i didn't mean to name names. i would have named more but i named meiwen cause it's her birthday! hehe.. and tammy, .. cause you asked me to update my blog. hahaha. but you know which one in the list you are right...? ;) YOU BETTER! I understand that family is important and i would never ask you to put us above them with your time. When you are free k? we're the kind of friends who'll never fade away k... UNLESS WE STOP SHARING. So, never stop sharing... :)


Evonne, you are my friend. :) although we're not as close as you are to beeli or anyone, I would always want to know and understand you more. and abt the voting, chill chill! i'll do it after tomorrow's classs k? critical. Promise! Until next time! :)


and awww! you guys do check in every once in a while! Muaks!! why i sooo sensual today. hahaha!

Tammy said...

evonne, just to let you know.. you're one of that kind of friend as well. you're an absolutely amazing person. i mean, there are friends who you will be willingly to go all the way to help and stuff, and you're one of them =)
i'm glad i've got to known you despite all the nasty talk about you...

gosh, this comment section is turning into an emo one.. ok back to work!

(WARNING: shameless evonne advertising moment)

VOTE FOR EVONNE!!!!

Eve said...

YeeLyn: I memang check your blog often wan la.. just that you don't update half as often :P

Tam, YeeLyn and Mei Wen and Bee too if she happens to read this:

All of you are definitely friends that I will always hold dear to my heart. And yeah although I may not know Yee Lyn or Mei Wen all that fantastically well but I would love to get to know you two better and I hope that our friendship will last forever, till we all grow toothless and droopy haha! Then we can sit down and laugh at ourselves :P

Tam, I feel the same way! (wah sounds so lesbo kehehe) I could never ask for a more giving and always-there-for-me friend!

Love all of you lots lots lots!
))))squeeze the shit out of you girls((((( Gahhahahah!