Saturday, November 11, 2006

another typical day with michelle.

another typical day with michelle.

i have just been tortured by michelle.

i'm painfully hurt emotionally and physically.


here's how.

i was doing my folio on my computer when suddenly mich msn-ed me.

-Me-SheL- says:
MY FACE IS FAT
-Me-SheL- says:
and round



-_-" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












here's a recent photo of the three of us. and who has the bloody thinnest, longest face here?!?!??! and she's complaining to meeeeee???????
.......








and i walked right into her room and went... arrrrrrghhhh!!!!!!!
she looked at me, scared. first time leh!! hehe.. then she said "yeah wad!!" and asked me to squeeze her fats on her face. i was like, waht?! even with ur face stretched like that it's still as wide as my face's jawline. well, if u resize the proportion. yeah so u get the picture.


anyways, so we were looking at emily's picture from Devil Loves Prada because meiwen said that she looked like her according to one of the pictures.. erg, ok only lerrr..


then this mich ask me go continue my work.. i don't want. she go and bite meeee!!! on my shoulder. (i was sitting on her.) ok maybe i deserved that.
then she go and hit meee! red edi.

michelle cheam ai ching!!!!!! arrrrrrrrr!! u cause me pain but yet, yet..

aih.. i forgive u la. u pms today right? teehee.. 10 hours sleep not enough.. tsk tsk..

see ya on the bed!! muakssss.. (raise eyebrow.. hehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...oh sorry.. its the picture of michelle's fringe clipped up and a picture of emily's hair clipped up.. they look so alike.. feel free to come to my blog to check out that particular picture..

Chai Yee Lyn said...

haha, she say emily look old ma. haha, ok i'll check it out now. :)