Saturday, June 17, 2006

since my birthday.

the makers of the cake, loris basically most baking, mich decorating and helping out, er ge, helping out and complaining, goh, cracked an egg, and myself, birthday cake-eater! hehe..





hey i need to talk.. what happened to my satiNE!!! :( neways, birthday was great. wish all my other friends and family were here though. loris baked me so many cakes with the help of michelle and my brother. well, under my request.. hehe.. here are some of them. they look great don't they.

so i watched X MEN III, FINALLY!!!! loved it loved it loved IT! then cameback watch underworld, bit of football and went to sleep. woke up next AFTERNOON, dressed up and went to do some busines then went shopping with loris. goh and erge still snoring away. bought stuff! i feel guilty at times! ehe.. but nice le.. but after a while i feel like, u feel very happy buying new clothes with the intention of making urself look more beautiful, but when walking the streets, and other girls look even more pretty even when they just dress oh-so-normally. it's so depressing!! i have insecurities. why eelin, whY!?!? u are so beautifUL! u are attractive in ur own way! why are u feeling such feelings!?! how to block tath away?? i mean u hear news of a certain someone like another certain someone and u wonder why can't it be yoU? wat does the certain someone have that i don't? i dun want to hog attention from others or watever, but it's nice to know that u can attract a certain someone once in a while.. u know?? but, melvin, if u're reading, you 're always on my mind! hehe.. LOVE YOU!

neways, got a tshirt and earings from mich, cakes from loris, another cake and candle from arlene and another pair of earrings from martha(love them!). (both of them threw me a surprise by appearing at my door with another handmade cake!!) hehe, i'm contented. wonder wat melvin's getting me. heheee.. could it be a 2 coupons for the world's greatest massage from melvin? hehe.. i'm flattering him. never actually got a massage from that guy. XD

neways my birthday started rough. lotta bad things been happening since. and equivalent amount of good things as well la.. just remember what yannee said, BE MATURED and FILTER THEM OUT!! ok will update next time! lotsa thoughts to say. but hard without bitching bout someone so i'd rather not. ;) byE!

No comments: